Subscriber Discussion

What To Do With Your Old Out Of Date And Broken Parts... ART

Armando Perez
Sep 21, 2016
Hoosier Security and Security Owners Group • IPVMU Certified

Moving into our new office. Had a piece of art commissioned and got rid of a bunch of crap at the same time.

Hoosier Security Commissioned Artwork

(2)
Brian Rhodes
Sep 21, 2016
IPVMU Certified

I like it!

U
Undisclosed #1
Sep 21, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Points to whomever names the most items in the triptych.

Ill start:

Schedule 80 PVC

Ari Erenthal
Sep 22, 2016
Chesapeake & Midlantic

Ooh, "triptych". Someone went to college.

U
Undisclosed #1
Sep 22, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Or to the Met.

Armando Perez
Sep 21, 2016

of all the things on there, I believe PVC pipe isnt one of them. I can provide closer pics tomorrow if you guys really want to play.

U
Undisclosed #1
Sep 21, 2016
IPVMU Certified

is it a piece of telelphone pole?

Armando Perez
Sep 21, 2016

might be fun to guess the manufacturers tho.

U
Undisclosed #1
Sep 22, 2016
IPVMU Certified

I can see you are a fan of Burdick gear. Really good gear to have around when customers insist on "tweaking" their settings.

(2)
Brian Rhodes
Sep 22, 2016
IPVMU Certified

On second thought, this art sort of resembles some of the 'proof of concept' demos I've walked into customer pitches with.

(1)
Armando Perez
Sep 22, 2016

funny, my first thought when I saw it was it looked better put together than the one time I built a mobile cell based video system into a pelican case.

UD
Undisclosed Distributor #2
Sep 22, 2016

At least 3 Dahua cameras and two dahua system boards, PIR motion detector, and several shitty Shenzhen cameras!

UD
Undisclosed Distributor #2
Sep 22, 2016

Strike that, only confirming 2 DH cameras. Adding 1 HDD to my answer and some weird looking heat sink type things that would be perfect for a corona discharge!

U
Undisclosed #1
Sep 22, 2016
IPVMU Certified

4 pcs Electro-Mech Scoreboard LED segment panels

Armando Perez
Sep 22, 2016

For the record: 2 Dahua Cameras, 2 unix cameras (including a covert motion cam and a PTZ), several craptastic shenzhen cameras, 2 wonwoo cameras, 1 ViZionCAM-Rx of unknown actual origin (ask me about THAT one!), honeywell 2G radio, 2 antennas off of broken 2GIG radios, a few videofied door contacts, tons of twist on RG59 connectors, 2 seagate hard drives, 1 other hard drive, several random DSC parts, Geovision video server, old school honeywell motion and several hanbang and eyemax capture cards. and of course the aforementioned front plate off of a vintage burdick rhythmic constrictor. Im sure theres more Im not seeing.

Armando Perez
Sep 22, 2016

here are some closeups since this seems interesting to some out there.

Brian Rhodes
Sep 22, 2016
IPVMU Certified

If you were a real trunkslammer, you'd truck those boards over to the neighborhood distributor and demand return credit.

U
Undisclosed #1
Sep 22, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Or wait for the next 'cash for clunkers' salesman to stop by.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions