We are going to do a survey on project management for integrators. Here is your chance to propose questions we should ask. We'll get 100+ integrators to respond in detail to these questions so this is a good opportunity to understand how various integrators approach project management.
The format will be similar to this post - Manufacturer Sales People Are Very Important - Statistics
So, I'll through out a few project management topics to get the conversation going:
- Who manages projects in your company (e.g., project managers or sales people or technicians or the owner, etc.)? Why?
- Once the job is sold, who is the primary interface with the customer? Why?
- How do you deal with customer requests that are beyond the scope of work?
- What do you do if the project goes over budget?
- What type of software do you use to help manage projects? Why?
Add you own in the comments and we'll figure out ~10 to ask integrators.