Subscriber Discussion

Who Are The Best Companies For Intelligent Transportation System ITS ?

Mohamed Ali Eldesoky
Jun 18, 2016
IPVMU Certified

I need the best product for ANPR and video detection camera and city surveillance for ITS application.

JH
John Honovich
Jun 18, 2016
IPVM

Mohamed, that's a good question. We don't cover the area enough to take a position here. We'll put this on our list of future things to cover more. In the meantime, hopefully members with experience here can comment.

Ron Miller
Jun 18, 2016
RMT

The best ANPR is ARH out of Hungary with an office in Tampa area... But they don't have a finished product software wise... If you contact them they can point you to a partner that has the whole package...

There are others but these guys do it best and in more places than anyone...i know I worked for a competitor that didn't stack up!

EO
Eric Olson
Jun 18, 2016

At PureTech Systems we team with ARH for the LPR function. The vehicle detection and city surveillance piece is achieved with our in house (PureActiv) video analytics / VMS. You can see various detection and counting videos on our web site.

(1)
(1)
HC
Hernan Carzalo
Jun 19, 2016
IPVMU Certified

ITS or LPR?

There are several companies that make lpr engines. And some of them also offer specific hardware for detection.

For ITS, you can check Flir Traficon those products are specifically designed for ITS.

(2)
(1)
(1)
TA
Toni Alvarez
Jun 20, 2016

Dear friends,

I'd say Traficon/FLIR is pretty close to be the best on ITS, and probably Vaxtor Systems (they have presence in the US) is good, smart and strong enough on LPR o be considered TOP developer.

Both have finished and working lines for different scenarios, many references.

Moreover, their tech-team are very capable, hands-on people.

(1)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions