Welcome Ryan Ace To IPVM!

JH
John Honovich
Mar 12, 2018
IPVM

Join me in welcoming Ryan Ace to IPVM. Ryan is our first ever support manager.

Ryan has previously worked for Vivint and Xfinity in sales so he brings experience both in interacting with customers and residential security systems.

While we strive to make IPVM as easy to use immediately without any personal help, we definitely need to make it easier for members to get help when they need it. We also want to be able to more proactively help people get the most out of IPVM.

Ryan has the right personality and attention to detail to help improve member's experiences. Expect more member orientations, help getting started with IPVM and outreach. If you have any ideas of how Ryan can better support you or members in general, please share. 

Btw, those wondering if Ryan's last name Ace is just a coincidence, he is Ethan's big brother :)

If you want to say hello or need help in any way, just reach out to Ryan at ryan@ipvm.com

(1)
Ari Erenthal
Mar 12, 2018
Chesapeake & Midlantic

Welcome aboard!

(2)
U
Undisclosed #1
Mar 12, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Welcome Ryan! 

If you’re at ISC West, it’d be great to meet face to Ace ;)

(2)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Mar 12, 2018

So, Ethan has him on the beard growth factor. 

(1)
(2)
Ryan Ace
Mar 12, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

That's all vanity on my part. My hair went gray several years ago, and a full beard makes me look old.

(1)
(2)
Sean Nelson
Mar 12, 2018
Nelly's Security

Welcome!

Luis Carmona
Mar 13, 2018
Geutebruck USA • IPVMU Certified

'Sup, Ace.

Franky Lam
Aug 27, 2018
Zen Foods Group

Hey, Ryan. Check out above logo, and should be your duty to pick on this small matter such as memebers from IPVM should put up their personal photo.

(2)
(1)
U
Undisclosed #1
Mar 13, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Btw, those wondering if Ryan's last name Ace is just a coincidence...

Odds of being dealt pocket Aces are 220 to 1.

Coincidence or not, its usually a winning hand...

(5)
Franky Lam
Aug 27, 2018
Zen Foods Group

Sorry, John. Support your idea, but not agree his job function on IPVM. You hire him as a Member Support Manager, right? But I don't see him support me, but just sending email ask me to remove my personal photo.

Excellent job if he is Administration Clerk...as Chinese People said: You should find the RIGHT person to do the RIGHT thing.

But I do respect you and IPVM platform to share opinion and good discussion forum. Keep it up.

(1)
(1)
U
Undisclosed #1
Aug 27, 2018
IPVMU Certified

You hire him as a Member Support Manager, right? But I don't see him support me, but just sending email ask me to remove my personal photo.

It appears that he’s supporting the Members (at large), by asking you to provide a more appropriate profile picture than

(2)
(1)
(2)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions