Weirdest Security Tweet Ever

JH
John Honovich
Aug 07, 2015
IPVM

Ok....

The IFSEC 'article' is basically a link to another site which has the following 'insightful' commentary from security professionals:

Brian Rhodes
Aug 07, 2015
IPVMU Certified

C'mon all you adulterers! IFSEC is here to help!

Ethan Ace
Aug 07, 2015

Time machine guy was my favorite.

"Just continue to have fun" guy at 1:08 is the creepiest.

U
Undisclosed #1
Aug 08, 2015
IPVMU Certified

Still no E.T.A. on the patch?

Unbelievable.

JH
John Honovich
Aug 08, 2015
IPVM

I googled news results for Ashley Madison over the last week and there does not seem to be any clear updates about what went on. Was the information released? Did the company pay the hackers?

There was a whole lot of drama the first few days and then seemingly nothing. Anyone know what's going on?

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Aug 11, 2015

You seem worried, John. ;)

JH
John Honovich
Aug 11, 2015
IPVM

Lol, don't personally care but it's weird when a story gets a lot of press and then no clear resolution.

U
Undisclosed #1
Aug 25, 2015
IPVMU Certified

2 reported suicides, $500,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the hackers.

Security innovator turned alleged murderer, John Mcafee has figured it all out, claims its a inside job by a disgruntled female employee.

JH
John Honovich
Aug 25, 2015
IPVM

I guess the video above is not so funny after all...

Even if Mcafee is crazy, the company itself also contends it was an inside job.

"I’ve got their profile right in front of me, all their work credentials. It was definitely a person here that was not an employee but certainly had touched our technical services," CEO Biderman told Krebs."

JH
John Honovich
Aug 28, 2015
IPVM

Fascinating analysis claims: Almost None of the Women in the Ashley Madison Database Ever Used the Site, which would make this situation even more absurd.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions