Subscriber Discussion

Videojet Decoder 3000

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Jul 12, 2017

Good day all,

We are having a system that is using the above Bosch decoders in order to display the camera's image on a regular screen via HDMI connection.

We wish to replace some faulty Bosch cameras with another maker, but somebody told us that these decoders can work only with Bosch cameras.

I have limited experience with decoders and Bosch systems, if there is anyone here that worked before with these decoders and can give me some insights, I would be very grateful, 

SD
Shannon Davis
Jul 12, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Typically this decoder will be running on a Bosch video management system. Through the software you program what cameras will be displayed on the decoder. Depending on the Bosch VMS and recording platform you are running will depend on which third party cameras will work. If the current cameras are analog and part of the flexidome line then new IP cameras will fit into the existing back boxes making the replacement of the current cameras less with less labor costs. You should check out Bosch's latest cameras. They have come a long way in the past few years.

(2)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions