Feb 04, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Shameless "cross" promotion:

Do The Security Challenge Crossword!

JH
John Honovich
Feb 04, 2016
IPVM

Yes, nice work #1, I'll promote your crossword in the next newsletter.

Boris Bronstein
Feb 04, 2016
CCTV.Net

Ouch, 90%...

For some reason I never realized that Eagle Eye is actually a company, not AVTECH's mobile app... but this is actually Eagle Eyes

(1)
Hans Kahler
Feb 05, 2016
Eagle Eye Networks

(I work for Eagle Eye)

Boris -

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one. We get quite a few support calls each week looking for the Eagle Eyes app. In fact, we have an auto response in our Tech Support system for that exact question. Sometimes it takes a bit of convincing on our part that we're a different company.

(4)
GC
Greg Cortina
Feb 04, 2016

You will just have to take my word for it. How did Miley Cyrus become a question?

100%

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #2
Feb 05, 2016

I think my 100% means I read IPVM too much. Thanks for covering our industry without all the sponsored content!

(1)
U
Undisclosed #3
Feb 05, 2016

I only got 90%... because the correct answer to Canons valuation of Axis was so dumb I couldn't believe it was the right answer. ;)

(1)
KA
Konstantin Avramenko
Feb 05, 2016

Looks like other companies money are the least interesting thing. Smallest % are on questions on Axis valuation and Hikvision financing

JH
John Honovich
Feb 05, 2016
IPVM

"other companies money are the least interesting thing"

It's more likely that it's harder to recall specific dollar figures than it is names of companies.

KA
Konstantin Avramenko
Feb 05, 2016

You should put "Excessive" instead of the right answer and I am sure there would be 100% right answers

JH
John Honovich
Feb 12, 2016
IPVM

Btw, sent this out to non-members yesterday.

Member average score: ~70%

Non-member average score: ~35%

(1)
(1)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions