Subscriber Discussion

System Integrators CRM And Sales Software

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Sep 22, 2016

Dear All,

Good day to you and hope you guys are having a great day.

We're a company that used to do everything manually , boards to follow work flow , sales and everything actually.

We want to go ahead an implement a new system for CRM to follow sales, send quotation, invoicing , check work flow, updates etc.

The issue is, i dont get anything that is there , should we go with Zoho? salesforce? what do you guys use?

I would like to see what other system integrators use and why if possible.

Thanks a lot!

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #2
Sep 22, 2016

It will be difficult to get your employees from manually to a complex CRM like Salesforce. Unless you think you can get them to use it, I would recommend a simpler solution like pipedrive.com. it works like a sales board moving leads from one stage to another with good enough reporting.

MM
Michael Miller
Sep 22, 2016

If you want to manage everything from sales, quotes, POs, service desk, asset tracking and everything else you can think of look at Connectwise

(2)
UI
Sep 23, 2016

Hey Michael,

Thanks a lot for that software, it seems perfect, will go and check it out

Have you used it or know anybody who used it already?

MM
Michael Miller
Sep 23, 2016

Yes we switched to this platform about 6 months ago. I also know some MSPs that use this platform. If you want everything in your business in one platform this will do it.

(1)
(1)
MR
Mohamed RABAH
Sep 25, 2016

Hi Michael

we recently go for ZOHO , i checked Connectwise and I didn't see any pricing plan

could you tell how much it cost per user .

MM
Michael Miller
Sep 25, 2016

We currently have 10 users and pay ~$500 per month including the Procurement and Inventory module. Quosal is an additional fee.

UI
Sep 23, 2016

Thanks a lot michael! will try it for sure, i saw that it included system integrator for the list of companies that can use it.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions