Somebody has experience or suggestions regarding real-time observation of bats (in two caves)?
Caves to be fitted with several infrared (IP) cameras and IR illuminators, most of them in full darkness 24hrs.
The requirements are
- Video images to appear fluid and sharp
- Distance camera - bats is between 1.5 to a maximum of 10 meters in cave 1 and up to 100 meters at cave2
- The desired resolution would be a minimum of 2K / 1080p, optional 4K UHD or less.
- The frame rate should be at least 30 fps, if possible up to 120 fps.
- Zoom range between 10x and >25x in cave2**
- The following specifications are also desirable: ePTZ / vPTZ (because of the simultaneous availability of cameras on multiple monitors); true day / night; ONVIF conformance profiles S; Network port; Microphone Input
** There were until recently cameras with the following specifications in use: Raymax IR 30x (10 - 300mm F2.8) - RHM30Z1028GA-IR. A change to IP is wanted.
Any recommendations for camera types, which I could use for this purpose?
Appriciate your help!