Suggestions For Explosion-Protected 360 Camera?

Does anyone have experience with and recommendations for a good quality, explosion-protected panoramic camera? I need it to be IP and preferably PoE. Most manufacturers I've seen in my search so far who offer explosion-protected cameras, don't offer a panoramic. The most reputable looking option out of a couple of brands I've seen online so far is the Oncam Grandeye Evolution ExD, but I know nothing about it other than reading the specs below. http://www.oncamgrandeye.com/storage/downloads/1424083289_2015.02.16_Evolution_ExD_Camera_EU.pdf

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

**** *** *** '********* *********', ** *** **** *** ****** is '********* **** ** ******** *********' ** *** ****** **** not ***** ** ******** *********?

* ******* *** ****** ** **** *** ****** ***** *** spark ** *********. *** ******** ***** ** ******* ***. **** are ********* ***** **** "********* *********" *** ******:****://***.****.***/**/**/********/****-*****

**** ****** ** ******* ***** **** **** ** *********** ***** the **** "********* *****":*****://****.***/*******/*********-*********-*****-************

** *****, *'* *** ********* ** ***** ********...*'** ** ***** to **** *** **** ******* ***** *** *** - ***********@*************.***