Subscriber Discussion

Searching IPVM Discussions

RT
Ronald Tetrault
May 01, 2013

Hi, How does one search this forum using keywords? And is there a way to look back at topics I started or participated in?

Thanks! -Ron

JH
John Honovich
May 01, 2013
IPVM

Hi Ron, Our general site search (found in the upper right corner of every page) searches every discussion and every comment in it (this is actually new).

In the next month, we are going to add filters to just search the forum (excluding our articles). Also, we are planning to provide a summary list of all posts one has made.

RT
Ronald Tetrault
May 01, 2013

Sounds very good. Thanks for the good work.

-Ron

JH
John Honovich
May 08, 2013
IPVM

Btw, forum search is now implemented, actually I found this discussion by using it ;)

You can search the forums two ways:

On the forum main page (i.e, http://ipvm.com/discussions, there is a search box in between the pagination and the sections filter). Additionally, when you do a general search (from the box on the upper right hand corner of every page), you can filter the results to only show discussions.

RT
Ronald Tetrault
May 08, 2013

Perfect! Thanks John ...

JH
John Honovich
May 08, 2013
IPVM

Also, we just checked in autocompletion for the search box in the upper right hand corner :)

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions