Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Integrator Ticketing And Dispatch Software

NC
Nirmal Chudgar
Jan 26, 2015

Hello,

We are in a dire need of a user friendly resource management with task tracking (for implementation) and case management (post implementation support). Currently we are using MS Project, MS Excel and Salesforce.com (service cloud) but need somethng cheaper and scalable. It would be ideal to have it integrated with our ERP (Oracle) system but not needed.

I would like to get advice on what others are using and pros/cons of them.

Thanks in advance,

Nirmal

Brian Rhodes
Jan 26, 2015
IPVMU Certified

Are you looking to get rid of Salesforce, or are you hoping to find something integrated with that too?

JE
Jim Elder
Jan 26, 2015
IPVMU Certified

This software can be very detailed and cost big bucks (10K or more) , or very simple for less than a couple K. What is your budget?

SP
Sean Patton
Jan 26, 2015

I've been a fan of Autotask... like any ticketing system, it has its querks, and I have no idea what the cost is. Basically I'm from the "Anything that isnt Remedy" crowd.

NC
Nirmal Chudgar
Jan 27, 2015
We are looking to replace salesforce.com 's service cloud. I have budgeted for $20-25k per year. Looking at clarizen, innotas and Oracle. However oracle is very expensive and doesn't seem user friendly. Sean - thanks will check out autotask
JG
Jeff Goodall
Jan 27, 2015

Check out OTRS or Spiceworks to see if they can help you.

(1)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions