Subscriber Discussion

Resolver Dispatch

GS
Gregory Smith
Jul 10, 2017

Good morning. I have several questions I was hoping members could answer with regard to Resolver Dispatch.

Do your operators personnel find the dispatching module to be user friendly? Do you recall how much training was involved before the your personnel were fully functional with it? Thanks.

Brian McIlravey
Jul 10, 2017

Hey Greg. Just a note to clarify to users who respond, there is DispatchLog and Dispatch 5.0 (the newer release). I can give you some User references. Here is a User reference from this week that was sent to another potential User. Note: This reference was not solicited by Resolver.

"Having a Command Center where we have our dispatchers is critical to our Public Safety Department.  Having dispatchers as part of department creates the ability for us to control and maintain what flows through our campus and helps us track for Cleary.  The cost savings is substantial that we control the department and do not have to go outside to handle our internal calls,  audits and call outs.  We utilize our dispatchers 24/7, they monitor all alarms and security cameras and security card access (ProWatch, Indigo Vision).  By having our own in-house dispatchers we run training continuously with the Resolver product to ensure that the maximize the most out of the product.  We have seen a better work product from our team along with better reporting.   

As a University and having trained dispatchers we count on their professionalism to enter the information as the call comes in and the officer in the field collects to guide us when we receive requests from our HR or legal, also the information is greatly needed for our investigations when it is tied to a criminal offense.  Liability is very important and we try to cut down on this.  If you need any information please do not hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions