Subscriber Discussion

Anyone Work For Paxton Access? Looking For Feedback.

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Apr 25, 2017

Curious to hear of experiences using Paxton products and solutions.  Was contacted about a potential sales role and don't know much other than what I can glean from their website. Any feedback on product/company reputation would be appreciated.

Brian Rhodes
Apr 25, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Check our Profile: Paxton Access Control Company Profile

I'd recommend starting there.  Paxton is currently executing a big expansion into the US market: Paxton Drops US Reps, Plans Major Expansion

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Dec 07, 2017

It's a bit dated Brian... any updates in the works?

Brian Rhodes
Dec 07, 2017
IPVMU Certified

No updates working now, but we'll revisit early next year when new product cycles startup.

In the meantime, if there are specific questions I am happy to run down answers and feedback from Paxton. Just let me know!

CS
Carl Schroeder
Dec 07, 2017

Solid product, reliable and easy to setup.  We have probably a couple hundred Net2+ panels out there in large and small installations from 1-70 doors. The Net2Entry IP based intercom is a home run for intercom applications.  Management and tech support have always been knowledgeable and friendly.  

(1)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Dec 08, 2017

What about CCTV integration with Paxton and ExacqVision?

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #3
Dec 08, 2017

It works very well.  Also they don't make you purchase a license to do it.  

(2)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions