Hi all, This is Frank Wei.
1. Thank you for the kind reminder, John and Jefferey. To clarify here, all the post above was posted by myself. The reason I discussed with Jesse and had Jesse to send me his reply and I copied and posted it via my account because he is the leader of total customer experience and technical support department and I would like to use his reply and contact information to let those needed customers to have the support immediately. We will be more careful to follow up with the IPVM rule in the future and thanks John again for accommodation.
2. As the industry is getting matured and added more competition coming from Worldwide and especially China, NUUO did get suffered just like many other well known manufacturers. However, that is not even close for NUUO being falling apart or closing business. Below are different index for your reference when you evaluate a company is closing business or not. By reading another post regarding to Dedicated Micro closing business today, you can see a great difference.
- Does this company still launch new products or new service?
Ans: NUUO has launched more new products/Service at ISC West than last year. First is the H.265 Titan Pro series which embedded 16chn license on the Linux appliance and improve the throughput to 550Mbps compared with the award winning Titan products since 2011. New Hardware (Nuserver) selections has expanded to 4/8/16/24 bay rackmount i7 server options. Second is that we have launched 30 months surveillance grade Hard Drive Data recovery warranty service at no incremental cost with all NUUO VMS and NVR product series. Third is the Solo Plus H.265 NVR standalone series embedded with 16/32chn license. The throughput of the Solo Plus NVR has improved to 200Mbps and the NVR supports embedded server motion and QRcode EasyNUUO technology that does not need to set up DDNS anymore. Fourth is the launch of new 3rd party integration with our brand new NH4600 i7 CPU windows IP appliance which supports H.265 decoding and 4k2k display, Titan Pro Linux appliance and Crystal Enterprise Linux appliance. The new integration includes the Paxton access control integration, Lenel access control integration and the Nuface facial recognition software integration.
- Does this company still provide the technical support and RD service?
Ans: All our team, including myself and Jesse, is always ready to support our great partners. We will feedback your mail within 24-48 hours maximum. If your email is being put into SPAM folder, pls feel free to contact our field sales team. They will provide you the right resource immediately.
- Does this company still hire personal to support and grow business?
Ans: We are still hiring Area Sales Manager in South Region and welcome to send your resume to my email account.
3. Daniel and Armando, your requests are well received. During the resource reallocation, there must be some missing links that we do not provide correct contact for you. We apologized for the inconvenience and already replied to Daniel's support email immediately today and talked with Armando face to face at ISC West. We will do our best to recover the issues you had and provide better solution.
4. Going forward, we will still read the valuable post on IPVM if the poster shows their names and contact information. All the resource will be put in top priority for these great partners who are willing to let us know which contact we can work together and how we can become better. On the other hand; for those anonymous posts, unfortunately we do not know your contact information and we will not feedback your post on the forum anymore. We would appreciate if you can contact us directly and not post those guessing and negative not true posts on the forum. We will always listen to your valuable suggestions when you send your request to our email accounts.
Lastly, thanks again for your valuable time and this is the last time for us to post an official feedback so all of us can get back to work to support our great partners. Please feel free to contact me in the future at firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Have a great day!