Subscriber Discussion

Anyone Have Current Info On Luxriot?

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #1
Jul 27, 2018

Does anyone have current info on LUXRiot?  I have a potential customer who uses it.  Seems like a very rudimentary system.  Apparently, they recently changed their pricing model, but no one really seems to understand what it is.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Sean Patton
Jul 27, 2018

I will be reaching out to Luxriot for more information, and will post what I find out.

Vitaly Bondarenko
Aug 15, 2018
Luxriot

Luxriot is headquartered, copyrighted and trademarked in USA, and it has a second office in EU to serve EMEA markets. Luxriot has been on the market since 2005 with the first-generation VMS named Luxriot VMS. The latest generation is Luxriot Evo, and Luxriot Global, which was released in 2016 and it is being actively developed further. Luxriot Evo and Global is a 64 bit Enterprise level system based on Central (master) server plus Recording (slave) servers architecture. It is a mature VMS with the rich set of functionalities including video-wall, failover, AD, archive replication, maps, edge recording, LPR, Face recognition, integration with Access Control and POS systems as well as extensive, but easy to work with HTTP API. Please note that there are cut down editions of Luxriot Evo to meet less demanding customers with limited budgets. Luxriot brand name hasn’t been well developed yet since often the products have been marketed under OEM names. Information about the products could be found on our website, and please check out InFocus section, where we post monthly articles about Luxriot Evo usage.

(2)
RD
Roman Dabrowski
Aug 16, 2018

I am the Ganz rep in Canada.

Check Computar Ganz CORTROL Software. CBC America has a business relationship with Luxriot and I understand the software is similar.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions