Subscriber Discussion

LTS, The Telemarketers From Hades

Luis Carmona
Nov 02, 2016
Geutebruck USA • IPVMU Certified

So about every other day almost, and that is not too much of an exaggeration, for the past couple months someone from LTS telemarketing calls me to introduce their new products as if they didn't call a couple days earlier when I said I wasn't interested. Calling the phone number of the last person who I had contact info for, I ask the person who answers for someone in charge. She says she can't reach them, would I like to leave a message. I ask who "they" is and she hangs up on me.

Anyone else having this problem? Do they really expect to endear dealers to them this way?

(1)
U
Undisclosed #1
Nov 02, 2016
IPVMU Certified

If you really don't want to hear from them, then just buy something ;)

(2)
Luis Carmona
Nov 02, 2016

Ha, sure! Then every other day it will be a new phone call, "Do you have another PO for us? Do you have another PO for us? Do you have another PO for us?"

=)

U
Undisclosed #2
Nov 02, 2016

yeah, but (based on JH's comments about them being a 'make your numbers type operation' below) then you can go all Cuba Gooding on their ass

(1)
Luis Carmona
Nov 02, 2016

Looking around LinkedIn while my fit of rage is fresh, I've run across this list of experience of one of their former "Security Consultants"....

HAHA, I guess this goes back to another discussion on here about how anybody can be called a "security consultant".

U
Undisclosed #2
Nov 02, 2016

this person's LinkedIn profile looks like they talk on the phone for a living, yet they are not very good at convincing anyone to do anything at all.

(1)
JH
John Honovich
Nov 02, 2016
IPVM

From my interaction with LTS, seems like a very decentralized, make your numbers type operation. I am skeptical that they care if they annoy you or us so long as they get the numbers they need.

(1)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions