Subscriber Discussion

Top 10 Network Video Recorder Of 128 Channels Manufacturing Companies

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #1
Mar 27, 2017

Please provide list of top 10 manufacturers worldwide that gives best network video recorders having precisely 128 channels.

MC
Marty Calhoun
Mar 27, 2017
IPVMU Certified

HIKVISION 128 Channel IP Video machines can be found here. Great recorder, 2 independent 4k HDMI Outputs (which can be expanded) with the addition the HDMI Module. When ordering confirm you are getting the 'i' series units as some distributors have been know to not sell the latest unit on the market.

Matthew Netardus
Mar 27, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Is there a reason it must be limited to 128 channels? We have had a lot of success in the past with BCDVideo's server lines, though they aren't "precisely" 128 channels (they are built to order per project though, so if you knew what 128 cameras you could build out your server spec to match that). They tend to be a lot more powerful and suited to changes as systems evolve over time since they are based on HPE ProLiant servers (and since most NVRs these days are made by camera manufacturers they are limiting in your future camera selection). Samsung does have a 128 channel recorder and I have personally had good success with their NVR lines, and ExacqVision has a mixed 64IP/64Analog NVR as well. If all else is equal, for a system that size I'd go with a server and preserve your future flexibility. Just my 2 cents 

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions