U
Undisclosed #1
Mar 29, 2017

Who makes Reolink cameras and nvrs?

JH
John Honovich
Apr 02, 2017
IPVM

#1, I do not know who makes Reolink. I am aware of them but they do not share a lot of information (about us page is vague, no LinkedIn profile, private WhoIs info, etc.).

I checked our email records and have one contact from them, offering affiliate sales (which we obviously never do and did not respond to). Here it is:

We have launched an affiliate program on ShareaSale (ID: 65309). To reach a win-win goal, our competitive products will bring mass traffic to your sites, and you will also get higher commissions and extra bonus if you’d like to join us. By joining our affiliate program, you would get: At Least 10%, Up to 20% Commissions $35 Average Commissions per order Free Coupons, Frequent Hot Deals Periodical Material Updates (Including Text ads, images ads, videos, etc.)

Also, last week, they launched a fund raising campaign for a wireless, battery operated outdoor camera and have raised more than $100,000 USD so far.

Hope someone else has intel on Reolink. Thanks for asking.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions