Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Information On Pix Contollers

RB
Robert Bremmer
May 20, 2016
IPVMU Certified

I am researching company called PIX Controllers and want to know the good, bad, and ugly about their outdoor cameras, networking capabilities, maintenance requirements, and analytics.

JH
John Honovich
May 20, 2016
IPVM

Robert, I have never heard of them nor can I find any records in IPVM or our emails.

What are you looking for from them? Construction cameras?

Their website looks like it is 15 years old and they only list 3 employees on LinkedIn so I am not sure what to think.

JH
John Honovich
May 20, 2016
IPVM

Robert's response via email:

I also found their information to be dated but interesting. I was hoping to obtain some camera comparisons against best of breed, as well as comparative information about their gas sensor capability. My interest is for both construction and oil & gas, both outside and rugged environments. Analytics are important for real time alerts and forensic evidence.

Scott Bradford
May 20, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Neat company, very expensive. They are known for their outdoor, cellular field surveillance Raptor equipment. I worked with them several years ago, not sure of their current status

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions