Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Information On Davantis Video Analytics

GC
Gareth Cowan
Nov 23, 2016

Hi,

I'm looking for an independent view on the quality of Davantis' video analytics when used for perimeter protection/detection. Alternatives would be Bosch (IVA 6.10), Avigilon or Digital Barriers, so I'd like to know how Davantis stacks up against those providers.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Gareth

Brian Karas
Nov 23, 2016
IPVM

Gareth -

We have not looked at Davantis or tested the product, so have limited information in terms of hard data.

I've reached out to one of my ex-VideoIQ distributors in South Africa who has been using Davantis for a while. I know from previous conversions that he has been happy with it, and is using it in conjunction with thermal cameras for perimeter protection applications. If I get more information from him I will add that in here.

GC
Gareth Cowan
Nov 23, 2016

Look forward to hearing what he has to say, thanks

UD
Undisclosed Distributor #1
Jul 27, 2017

Hi Gareth

After Avigilon took over VIDEO - IQ i Started using Davantis Video Analytics and are very happy with the results and did some shoot outs against all leading products available to me. One of my sites Davantis is integrated with Indego vision and Flir and haven't been able to simulate the positive results with any other products, and their support is fantastic.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions