Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Information On Camerite

U
Undisclosed #1
Jun 29, 2017

This vendor claims they are the largest video monitoring business in Brazil. Camerite.com They look like a start-up to me. Any idea how big the market is in Brazil for video monitoring?

Brian Karas
Jul 06, 2017
IPVM

By video monitoring are you referring to end-user centric apps for remote viewing/VSaaS? I ask because this is what Camerite appears to be focused on.

"Video monitoring" often refers to some form of central-station style monitoring, which is gaining popularity in Brazil (I visited a few such organizations in 2015).

Overall though the market in Brazil is still very small compared to the larger security industry, and niche applications like video monitoring (by either definition) are going to be even smaller.

U
Undisclosed #1
Jul 07, 2017

"video monitoring" was their words, not mine...perhaps lost in translation. Looks like VSaaS to me. If that is the case, and the fact that no one other than yourself has responded, it leads me to believe they are a small fish in the Amazon.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions