Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Information On Bosch Bullet Camera NBE 4502 AL

CAPTAIN RAVINDER REDDY
Apr 03, 2019

Dear John

Can I have the IPVM review on  the following model of Bosch Camera

NBE-4502-AL Bullet 2MP 2.8-12mm auto
IP67 IK10.

We have ordered a sizeable number of the above model for our upcoming project.

Regards

Capt K Ravinder Reddy

SD
Shannon Davis
Apr 03, 2019
IPVMU Certified

I can tell you I have several customers with this particular camera and they have been extremely happy with this model. If the camera is being used on the Bosch BVMS platform then you will be able to take advantage of the essential analytics built into the camera. We haven't had one of these fail in the field yet and we have had them installed for about two years now. 

I know this isn't as good as an IPVM review but good practical field experience.

(1)
Ethan Ace
Apr 03, 2019

We have not tested it, but from a structural standpoint, it's fairly reasonably priced for a motorized 1080p bullet with 30m IR range (~$450-500 USD), especially considering it includes their Essential Video Analytics. Bosch's analytics have performed well in our tests.

From an imaging standpoint, while I've never personally used this model, we have one of the Bosch Dinion Bullet 5000 cameras watching a door in the office here, and I have no complaints. Images are even, IR is solid. The two may not perform exactly the same, but they are fairly close in specs.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions