Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Information On AV12376RS

RH
Robert Hartley
Apr 17, 2019

Have any tests been done on the AV12376RS? I am looking specifically for benchmark performance.

Ethan Ace
Apr 18, 2019

We have not tested that model. The main attraction of that model over their other Omni models is its remote positioning features, which allow users to move the heads remotely, into different configurations:

This is a rare feature in multi imagers. I cannot think of another that offers it.

We do have a test of the first generation SurroundVideo Omni, but that lacked the motorized focus and positioning of the AV12376RS. The G3 has improved WDR and minimum illumination specs, so is likely a bit better in both areas, but I cannot comment on how well it would perform in either without testing. Are super dark or drastic dynamic range scenes an issue in your application(s)?

Arecont also has a new generation coming, the Omni SX, which is claiming better low light performance and WDR, but is remote focus only, not remote positioning. That is planned to ship later this year.

U
Undisclosed #1
Apr 18, 2019
IPVMU Certified

The main attraction of that model over their other Omni models is its remote positioning features...

i wonder how fast it can reposition the heads? to presets? dynamic stitching?

then it would be a multi-imager PTZ :)

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions