We are a growing security company based in Kitchener, ON that offers its employees a competitive salary, paid training, on-call bonuses, full health benefits (paid after 3 months) and your own work vehicle.
The Company: Harms Security Inc. was founded in 2003 and is built on integrity and customer focus. With our range of skills, knowledge and equipment, we have the expertise to customize a security program exactly to the customer's specific needs. We provide an end-to-end solution that is coupled with high standards.
The Position: The Locksmith Technician is a mobile specialist who installs, services, and repairs the various components of locksmith at customer sites. You will be required to travel to various locations across Ontario (typically within 1-2 hrs of the Kitchener-Waterloo area). Maintaining confidentiality of customer information is essential. We operate across southwestern Ontario, driving and some travel will be required. This is a full-time position (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm), but you you may be required to work some overtime hours if on call.
Requirements:Preferred 3 years’ experience, but willing to train. Ontario 'G' license.
Salary: To be negotiated, will be determined based on experience.
- Installing locking systems
- Cut new and duplicate keys
- Repairing various locking mechanisms, springs on existing hardware
- Inspecting facilities for safety and repair including preventative maintenance, customer service
- Performs minor repair or modifications to door and or frame for ensuring proper closing and security
- Re-keying locks and changes combinations
- Works independently
- Able to prepare documents in a variety of written and electronic formats
- willingness to learn
If you are interested in working at Harms Security Inc. please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Website