IPVM Image

Lee Odess has vowed an "an army of people working overtime" against IPVM as I have not agreed to his demands. Meanwhile, he says he is launching a competitor to IPVM. Since I expect some level of attacks from Odess to continue in the future, I wanted to document this here so that the public can understand what Odess is doing.

Odess posted this on LinkedIn:

IPVM Image

Odess is upset by what he believes is a 'personal attack' and, in response, has declared that I am dealing with 'demons' and to speculate about my parents and family members. It's an odd choice of rebuttal to engage in blatant personal attacks but that's fine.

I did not fold to Odess' demands, he emailed me saying:

sure you may have some people follow [IPVM] but it loses effectiveness everyday and there will be an army of people working overtime to make it such [emphasis added]

Odess says he is working on a site which he sees as the death of IPVM:

IPVM Image

Competing with IPVM, criticizing IPVM, all of that is fine. Creating a smokescreen of personal attacks while attacking me personally and my family is unethical.

That being said, we will continue with the best thing that IPVM can always do - delivering our industry-leading testing and reporting.

UPDATE

Lee Odess has now blocked me on LinkedIn:

IPVM Image

Now, Odess can continue to attack my parents and lead an anti-IPVM Army without me seeing it.

2021 Update

Lee Odess and Group 337 are done. He and his few co-workers have now got jobs at Latch.