Subscriber Discussion

Kastle Systems Video Solutions

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Jul 15, 2017

Does anyone have real world experience or understanding with Kastle video solutions? Their website shows minimal technical data, their estimates include more marketing than a HSN infomercial.

Brian Karas
Jul 19, 2017
IPVM

I worked with Kastle in the past, selling to them as a manufacturer.

They take the approach of being a full service security provider, targeting higher-end customers (either individual customers, or multi-tenant building owners as customers).

They sell a security-as-a-service offering, where for a set monthly fee, customers get "all" their security needs taken care of. This includes badging (new employees, lost badges, etc.), maintenance, and even as I recall minor M/A/C work (if the customer rearranges their lobby and needs a camera moved, that is part of the package price).

Some of the software Kastle uses is of their own development, and at one point they were offering their own form of a mobile credential, though I am not sure how popular that is.

On the video side, they offered typical systems (cameras, VMS, etc.) as well as a remote monitoring facility that could respond to after-hours alarms from analytics/etc.

(1)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions