IPVMU Certified | 06/08/15 03:24pm
I am curious to know how his or other's employers would react to hearing about an employee doing this. We may possibly be seing an update to his LinkedIn account in the near future...
IPVMU Certified | 06/08/15 06:19pm
His LinkedIn account shows Miami as his location. Do they have a Miami office? Maybe that would be where to send a subpeona for the web page view statitics for their website so you can appropriately bill them the corresponding number of annual subscriptions, plus legal and processing fees.
John, you can find Jorge senior at Epcom in El Paso Texas a sister company to Syscom. They have been accused of doing these kind of things before. However they have been approachable to discussion of these topics. Both senior and junior speak English.
A few years back someone actually took an image by hot linking off our website. We renamed ours and change it to some interesting image of a girl and some fruit.. Needless to say the image wasn't "borrowed" again..
Jon, see last bit
North American Free Trade Agreement
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a comprehensive agreement that sets the rules for international trade and investment between Canada, the United States, and Mexico. The Agreement is a complex and lengthy document that includes eight sections, 22 chapters, and some 2,000 pages. Some of the most important provisions are highlighted below.
Market Access for Goods
- The elimination of duties on thousands of goods crossing borders within North America.
- Phased-in tariff reductions – now complete – and special rules for agricultural, automotive, and textile and apparel products.
- Important rights for NAFTA services providers and users across a broad spectrum of sectors.
- Special commitments regarding telecommunications and financial services.
- Formal dispute resolution processes that help resolve differences that arise in the interpretation or application of NAFTA’s rules.
Protection for Foreign Investment
- Commitment to treat each others’ investors and their investments in the territory of the host NAFTA country no less favorably than their own domestic investors.
- Commitment to provide NAFTA investors with the best treatment given to foreign investors from beyond North America.
- A transparent and binding dispute resolution mechanism specially designed to deal with investment.
Protection for Intellectual Property
- Adequate and effective protection and enforcement of a broad range of intellectual property rights (including through patents, trademarks, copyrights, and industrial designs), while ensuring that the measures that enforce these rights do not themselves become barriers to legitimate trade.