ISC West: Free Lunch At IPVM Booth Today At Noon (Booth 18151)

Ethan Ace
Apr 12, 2019

Anyone still at ISC today, join us at noon at the booth (18151) for lunch on us. Sorry for the last minute notice, but please stop by!

UE
Undisclosed End User #1
Apr 12, 2019

WTF... few weeks to late... ;)

U
Undisclosed #2
Apr 13, 2019

Will you do this again next year, and if so can I apply my comment vote credits towards an upgraded meal? How many votes to get a wagyu burger with a nice glass of pinot?

(1)
Vincent Tong
Apr 13, 2019

Yummmm sandwiches were great 

Ross Vander Klok
Apr 13, 2019
IPVMU Certified

Aww man I would have gone just to have lunch with you guys even though I still hate Vegas.

TM
Ty Mullen
Apr 13, 2019
COR Security, Inc.

Wait wasn't IPVM complaining about Axis taking people out. 

(1)
(2)
U
Undisclosed #3
Apr 13, 2019

IPVM is not a manufacturer - and the sandwich + chips offer was not limited to those that specify products.

nice try at a joke though.

(1)
JH
John Honovich
Apr 13, 2019
IPVM

There were no chips that I saw. Just mini-sandwiches and bottles of water.

Ty, I am not sure if you are being serious or funny but to clarify for others, Axis offered 8 meals and 3 nights of entertainment and drinking, we offered mini-sandwiches and bottles of water. Related: Axis Brags About "Whiskey Tasting" With Independent Consultants

RB
Richard Biolette
Apr 13, 2019

Ethan this was a great idea and enjoyed a sandwich with you about 1:30, let’s schedule it before the show even starts next year to let everyone know in advance.. I would have enjoyed meeting John and the rest of the team.

(1)
JH
John Honovich
Apr 13, 2019
IPVM

Richard, sorry about that. I think Friday noon is a good time to do a meetup in the future. The downside is that many people will have already left. The upside is that it is slower overall so there are less things conflicting with meeting up.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions