Dear Valued ISC West Exhibitors,
We are writing today to provide updated information regarding ISC West 2020. ISC West, in collaboration with premier sponsor SIA, is rescheduling the ISC West 2020 event to take place October 5-8 at Sands Expo in Las Vegas (SIA Education@ISC: October 5-7 | Exhibit Hall: October 6-8). On March 6th, ISC West announced the postponement of the 2020 edition to July 20-22. Given the continually evolving COVID-19 pandemic and stay at home guidelines, the July dates are no longer viable.
“Considering the escalation of COVID-19, travel and social distancing restrictions, and the economic impact over the past five weeks across the United States and the world, it is necessary to reschedule the event to October,” said Will Wise, Reed Exhibitions Group Vice President.
“Working closely with the Sands Expo, we were committed to pursuing the best opportunity for ISC West to facilitate the conduct of business, education and peer-to-peer engaged platforms. Holding the event 6 months from now in October will offer the best scenario to support the security and public safety industry, in addition to the Las Vegas community. It is an unprecedented time, and we appreciate how the community is adapting, adjusting and rallying,” added Wise.
The event will now take place October 5-8 at Sands Expo in Las Vegas, with the following schedule highlights:
· The SIA Education@ISC West Conference Program will kick off one day prior to Exhibit Hall opening per usual on Monday, October 5 and run through Wednesday, October 7. SIA Committee Meetings and the SIA Market Leaders Reception will also take place on Monday, October 5.
· The ISC West Exhibit Hall will be open starting Tuesday, October 6 through Thursday, October 8 with our standard operational hours.
· The ISC West Keynote Series (stay tuned for updates!) will take place Tuesday, October 6 and Wednesday, October 7, with the SIA Women in Security Forum Breakfast event taking place on the final day of ISC West on Thursday, October 8.
· The ISC West team will be consulting closely with its extensive roster of exhibitors to optimize their success and to provide support, along with SIA’s ongoing advocacy and leadership for the entire security ecosystem. As a friendly reminder, the deadline to remove any freight that you may still have in storage with Freeman before incurring additional charges is this coming Wednesday, April 15. We ask that you work with Freeman directly and contact them at FreemanLasVegasES@freemanco.com or call 702-579-1700 for any additional questions.
· Among the ISC West primary exhibitors base of 800 companies, approximately 14% are currently also slated to exhibit at the Global Security Exchange (GSX/ASIS Intl.) event, taking place September 21-23 in Atlanta. To help provide and invest in operational support and logistics for these customers, Reed Exhibitions will be providing complimentary caravan / freight transportation shipping services from Atlanta to Las Vegas, to help alleviate any additional planning and logistics stresses during this time.
“Our industry is essential to the safety and security of our communities, infrastructure and businesses. This is going to be a very tough year for people everywhere, and the sooner we can get some clarity on the new normal and provide solutions relevant to our situation, the better,” said Pierre Trapanese, SIA Chairman and CEO, Northland Controls. “Our mission is to be a catalyst for success within the global security industry. We look forward to ISC West Fall 2020 providing a forum from which everyone in our industry can begin to re-establish ties with each other and work toward succeeding in this new environment.”
In the meantime, ISC West will continue to provide additional resources and platforms where the industry can unite, encourage and support each other. We invite you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, to participate in positive conversational threads, as well as download the ISC West Mobile App, where we are now offering additional features for registered attendees and booked exhibitors including a Social Wall to post your latest technologies and uncover new connections, and a Network & Chat feature, which we hope will serve as a place for sharing content, inspiration, and engagement.
“We appreciate the resilience, vigilance and togetherness of our ISC community of security and public safety professionals, speakers, exhibitors, and media supporters. Our team is looking forward to immersing ourselves in the planning for the October event, along with providing digital engagement and sharing as we all prepare to gather face-to-face again in the Fall,” said Mary Beth Shaughnessy, ISC Event Director.
“And, as we all focus on building a bridge together to a brighter future with economic recovery and momentum for 2021, we have lots of strategic planning underway for ISC East, occurring in NYC November 18-19, 2020, to uplift and support the Tri-State area, as well as ISC West 2021 taking place March 23-26 in Las Vegas again,” said Shaughnessy.
For the most up-to-date information regarding our ISC West exhibiting contract policies consultation for our October event, please contact your main ISC Show Management contact. For any questions regarding your storage with Freeman and the upcoming Wednesday, April 15 deadline, we ask that you work with Freeman directly and contact them at FreemanLasVegasES@freemanco.com or call 702-579-1700 for any additional questions.
The ISC Security Events Team