ISC West - Approach Hikvision, Dahua, Axis, Etc About Their Recent Security Issues?

So, as we approach ISC West next week, are there any plans out there to approach representatives from Hikvision, Dahua, Axis, etc about their recent security issues? It may be evil on my part but sometimes I enjoy seeing the booth representatives, who can be very pushy, squirm a little when shortcomings like this are brought up. They usually tend to find somewhere else to be very quickly. I just wish we could have some type of panel with representatives from these companies present to hear from them firsthand about why these things keep happening and what they plan to do to correct it. I also wish to win the lottery tonight and figure the odds are about the same.

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

#*, ****'* * **** ****.

** **** ** *********** ** *** *** **** **** ******* prepares ***** **** ** ****** ***** *********. *********, *** ***** have ****** ***** *** ****** ****** ******, ********* ***********, ***.

***, ** **** ***** '****** ********' ** ***** ** *** past ** **** ****, ***:************ ***** ******* ********

**** ** **** *******, *** **** **** * **** ***

/******

* **** ***** ******* ****** ** ** **** **** **** I *** ** **** ***. **** ****** **** ** *****.