Subscriber Discussion

ISC West 2017 Booth Space Share

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #1
Dec 06, 2016

We are a manufacturer, and looking to partially sub-lease (share) space in our ISC West 2017 booth.

The booth is in excellent location, but it is just a little too big for us. 

Available space ~100-200 sq.ft. Prorated, raw space-only cost - no markups, packages, or add-ons.

If interested, text to 1-347-924-6452

Brian Karas
Dec 06, 2016
IPVM

Are you able to share your booth, or rough location area? Also, are there partner companies that would be a good (or bad) fit to give people a little more idea if this is worth considering?

How big is your total booth area?

JH
John Honovich
Dec 06, 2016
IPVM

#1, good luck on finding someone.

Any idea what the rough price would that be? I am curious, think others might find it useful.

UM
Dec 06, 2016

It is along the main aisle slightly towards the right side (~ 25000-28000)

We really don't have a preference for a partner company.

Rough cost is about $75/sq.ft

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #2
Dec 06, 2016

As a manufacturer that has done this sort of thing in the past, with various levels of success, you should check with the show team to ensure this is allowed. Many of the big vendors (i.e Axis, Milestone, etc..) do this sort of thing with multiple parters. However, doing this as a one off may not be allowed and the show police will stop you from setting up/exhibiting. It's been a while since I've seen this happen, but I have seen it happen.

(1)
JH
John Honovich
Dec 06, 2016
IPVM

Related: here is the ISC West 2017 floorplan with pricing. Btw, pricing is quite high, not sure what is was last year but even the worst 10 x 10s are $8,000+ for bare bones and decently placed 10 x 10s are $15,000.

So $75sqft strikes me as good.

UM
Dec 06, 2016

Yes, 15k is for a "three alarm" package, which includes bunch of add-ons. That's how they charge premium for smaller booths in good location. Ours, however, is just a raw space, hence the lower cost per sq.ft.

As for sharing the booth space, the show management suggested we do that, when we approached them to split the booth :) go figure....

KL
Keefe Lovgren
Dec 06, 2016
IPVMU Certified

sounds like a good space for ipvm :)

U
Undisclosed #3
Dec 06, 2016
IPVMU Certified

You may need permission.

Although I could not find the actual contracts for 2017, I found this one from 2013.

Doesn't seem like something they would take out.

JH
John Honovich
Dec 06, 2016
IPVM

Ok, ok, let's help him get the booth rented.

It won't be IPVM (that's not really our thing) but it definitely could be attractive to some manufacturers.

U
Undisclosed #3
Dec 07, 2016
IPVMU Certified

It won't be IPVM (that's not really our thing)...

Shouldn't you look at the space before deciding? It might be a nice fit...

(6)
JH
John Honovich
Dec 07, 2016
IPVM

#3, you missed your calling as a graphics designer!

(1)
Paul Grefenstette
Dec 07, 2016

maybe Pelco is looking for space?

(1)
U
Undisclosed #3
Dec 07, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Have you contacted whomever adjoins your space, to see if they're interested in expanding a bit?

UM
Dec 07, 2016

Good idea, but it is an island booth with rather "larger" spaces around.

UD
Undisclosed Distributor #4
Dec 12, 2016

I may be interested

I just texted you

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions