Subscriber Discussion

Annke IP Camera Compatablilty

KV
Ken Volk
Jan 09, 2016
IPVMU Certified

I have a ANKKE 8 IP Camera and NVR bundle. Would the ANNKE IP Cameras be able to use on a Dahua NVR?

JH
John Honovich
Jan 09, 2016
IPVM

Ken, I have never heard of Annke before but looking at their website they are clearly OEMing from someone overseas. Knowing who they OEM from would help answer this.

A quick check of the Annke's knowledge base and DIY forums seems to have limited and negative feedback on Annke in general. Sorry I cannot add more.

(1)
KV
Ken Volk
Jan 09, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Thank any way.

I just don't know why the IP cameras will not come up with a Dahua NVR.

Hell, The Dahua will not even connect to the NET.

Ken

U
Undisclosed #1
Jan 09, 2016
IPVMU Certified

You probably don't want to connect them. If they're not Dahua or Dahua clones then you lose a lot of functionality, like motion detect, audio, substream etc.

If you really need to connect them try using ONVIF in the drop down using manual add.

If you have one of the Dahua NVRs that let you connect using a RTSP stream you can try the following RTSP URL substituting the <ipaddress> and <username> <password> for the actual values.

rtsp://<ipaddress>:554//user=<username>_password=<password>_channel=1_stream=0.sdp

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Jan 09, 2016

See if you can capture the webpage and post. Looks like a Dahua or HIK OEM.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions