Subscriber Discussion

Interactive Camera Sites

KV
Ken Volk
May 12, 2015
IPVMU Certified

I do not have cameras to view or work with. Is there a site that I can play with to change fs, 720p to1080p etc. Stinks to be me I guess

Brian Rhodes
May 12, 2015
IPVMU Certified

Hey Ken!

Take a look here: Axis Demo Cameras

You are limited on the settings you can change, but there are enough examples there to get a basic idea of the different variables.

BTW, IPVM has a plan to assemble a 'test lab' in the same general way, but in a purely brand-agnostic way across many brands and models.

KV
Ken Volk
May 12, 2015
IPVMU Certified

Thank you Brian.

This is new to me, I currently work for ADT Sercurity as a Resi & Small Business Rep.They do not want you to have to much knowledge

Ken

(1)
TC
Trisha (Chris' wife) Dearing
May 14, 2015
IPVMU Certified

Is there a site that I can play with to change fs, 720p to1080p etc.

Shockingly there is. This Toshiba site lets you right in, without even asking for a password. All configuration appears to be wide open, at least on the top PTZ. A little too open though, lets you change the network settings even. I turned the red LED on, woo hoo!

If that doesn't satisfy you, there's about 80,000 known Hikvision DVR's out there with default credentials... Just kidding...really...

KV
Ken Volk
May 14, 2015
IPVMU Certified

Thanks Chris; This should help alot.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions