John:

I expected your non-responsive reply. You simply deflect.

I asked you for specifics regarding your expertise and if you had ever been qualified as an expert in anything. Your choose not to respond for obvious reasons. The same holds true as to my offer to debate you from behind the IPVM curtain, and instead; at any U.S. based ASIS International Conference; so you would not have the luxury to continue to pontificate from Hawaii. You choose not to respond to this offer as well for the same obvious reasons.

My point of commenting on your venue is that it is one thing to spew out your unsupported statements over the IPVM network from behind your computer in Hawaii, compared to having to be challenged in real time with qualified experts.

Each expert report which I prepare is based on recognized methodologies. Having said that. and despite your inexperience, both state and federal courts across the country generally do an excellent job in vetting experts of all disciplines. Concurrently, opposing counsel is also duty bound to aggressively cross examine the expert and each of his/her opinions. To suggest otherwise as you have done is simply erroneous.

As to my publications, I have not published any books on video surveillance to the public. On the other hand, my expert video surveillance curriculum is only available to law enforcement.

Given that, for more than 18 years, I have created advanced curriculum and taught local and federal law enforcement agencies about video surveillance systems and the joint terrorism task force as well, in my appointed position as a Designated Expert Instructor for the NYPD

Coming full circle, your inflammatory comments are done by design, and similarly your constantly expanding discussions are much in the same manner.

Against the foregoing backdrop and glaringly, you believe that ASIS, NFPA, SIA, SSI, SDM, CSAA, ESA, NICET, AFAA, and all of the courts on both the State and Federal Levels across the United States are not qualified to either be video surveillance experts or qualify experts like myself, in video surveillance systems.

Realistically, if you had appeared at any reputable, qualified and professional organizational event venue, as elaborated to previously, your outrageous belief system would demonstrate how much you do not know; by experts who do know; and perform their work in an expert and diligent fashion each and everyday.

People in the know, recognize where you make your money from, and that no matter how much you defy logic, just like many of your undisclosed members do, your commentary is pernicious.

As you are well aware, I gave you an invitation and opportunity to prove that your competency, or lack thereof; could easily be tested and quantified following a scientific methodology. This is especially significant given your rhetoric about everyone else.

It is axiomatic why you opted to remain completely silent.

Respectfully submitted,

Jeffrey D. Zwirn, CPP, CFPS, CFE, FACFEI, CHS-IV, SET, CCI, FASI&T, MBAT, President

NOTICE: This comment was moved from an existing discussion: Security Sales And Integration (SSI) Runs A Very Professional Organization, And That Counts