Hikvision PTZ Pole Mounting Inquiry

Hey guys, I am looking to attach a PTZ bracket to a wooden pole, unfortunately the worm clamps provided are not long enough. I found this tool but need someone to put a name to it.

I'm thinking...

Rachet tensioner.

There are different manufacturers of the same thing, but one is called a Bandit or strapping tool.