Member Discussion

Hanwha WRN-810S NVR

Can someone help... I am using the WAVE Mobile app and I cannot connect to the WRN-810S NVR.... I get the following error message: "Server or network is not available"

Agree
Disagree
Informative: 1
Unhelpful
Funny
Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

*****, *** *** ***** WAVE **** *** ***** access? ** **, ** the ****** ***, **** sure ** **** ** to **** **** *****, as ******* ** ******* with ** *******.

******, ***** *** *** System ************** > ******* Management. **** **** **** the ***** ** *******, along **** *** *** IP ******* ** ********. Then, **** **** **** the ******* ******* ******** were *** *** *** connection (***** *** *** different ******* ***** ** the ****). ***** *** Subnet ****, ******* *******, & ***.

****** **** **** ** reach *** ******** ** me *** * ***** be **** ** ****. Send ** ** *-****, and * *** ******* by ***** ** ******.

*******, **** **** **** you **** *** ****** version ** *** **** Mobile ***. ** *** had ** ***** *******, it ***** ** ** updated ** ** ********** with **.*.

*****.****@******.***

(****** ********)

Agree: 1
Disagree
Informative: 1
Unhelpful
Funny