We had used Brady printers in the past nd liked what they did. We wanted a printer that could interface with PC. Brady does make such model but upon reading some great reports we went toward The Brother P-Touch E500. We are dispointed the machine does all that it is supposed to but waste tape. We though this to be a firmware issue and notified Brother... New Firmware same issue The machine will churn 2 inch or more of tape cut it print the label. Prepareyourself for the same for each and every labels... We will not go use Brother label printers anymore...
We're looking for a better handheld printer that:
1) doesn't waste the label tapes.
2) We like the ability to hook it up to a PC not mandatory
3) Rechargeable but can use regular A Batteries.
3) Good label that don't peel off
4) Easy to use
5) Reliable and rugged. Techs are not know for being gentle with equipments :)
6) Last but not least, inexpensive (<$200)
Favorite brands, experiences will be much appreciated