Undisclosed #1
Mar 04, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Nice.

How did the neighbor catch the event?

RH
Robert Henriksen
Mar 04, 2016

She's new to having cameras, so has been periodically looking at logs from midnight-6am to see if anything of interest had been captured.

Jon Dillabaugh
Mar 04, 2016
Pro Focus LLC

He must have IR vision!

(1)
U
Undisclosed #1
Mar 05, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Reminds me a little of the FOV of your driveway... ;)

Jon Dillabaugh
Mar 05, 2016
Pro Focus LLC

It's not creepy at all that this post came from an undisclosed poster. Not one bit.

TC
Trisha (Chris' wife) Dearing
Mar 05, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Oops, sorry, Jon!

What will be really creepy is if my memory is wrong and you didn't, a few months back, post a clip showing a similar FOV from your own new system.

And similar circumstance with a walking perp trying car doors. But I can't find the post. Am I imagining it? :)

(1)
Jon Dillabaugh
Mar 05, 2016
Pro Focus LLC

I did have my car broken into a while ago. Sadly, my yard is devoid of palms.

MG
Michael Goodwin
Mar 05, 2016

I seriously see this sort of thing at various sites all the time.. best thing you can have is loud IR everywhere and serious looking cam's.

we had a roving gang of guys come around our suburb the last few nights, they basically drove around the streets acting like they were looking at properties for sale(a few nights before a string of break-ins), while scoping out targets and so forth, a whole host of houses in my street have pretty serious systems, our street was one of the few that did not get a "visit" from the gang.

if I had a dollar for each of the times It's been a slow evening so I'll have a quick look at review footage and see folks lazily driving up the street, take a look at the camera's then briskly drive/walk back out out I'd be rich.

U
Undisclosed #1
Mar 05, 2016
IPVMU Certified

If I had a dollar for each of the times It's been a slow evening so I'll have a quick look at review footage and see folks lazily driving up the street, take a look at the camera's then briskly drive/walk back out out I'd be rich.

Maybe you live at the top of a Cul-de-sac?

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions