Subscriber Discussion

Fisheye Support License Code / Milestone 2014

AW
Alex Wasilesku
Jul 26, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Hello all,

I have quite a few SNF-7010 samsung fish eyes here at a client site. I want to get rid of the black boarders so it looks like a flush view. When I did this in milestone 2016, I would add the camera, go into camera properties and the last tab available is fisheye support.

In 2014 however (what is on my customer site), I add the camera, the fish eye option is not available, it is actually under another tab "360 lens" where there is a bubble option for fisheye support however then asks for a license code? Can anyone possibly direct me on the right path of finding exactly what they are asking for when it comes to that license?

Thanks

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #1
Jul 26, 2016

I am not sure about the various versions of Milestone, but take a look at the "Samsung Fisheye Viewer for Milestone". There is a plugin and PDF instructions.

http://security.hanwhatechwin.com/product/product_view.asp?idx=7008&cid=83&clvl=0

(1)
AW
Alex Wasilesku
Jul 26, 2016
IPVMU Certified

You absolutely rule. I am downloading the plug in now and will read the pdf. I have currently been on hold with milestone to get an answer for an an hour and twenty minuets.

JH
John Honovich
Jul 26, 2016
IPVM

1, take a bow, nice job!

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions