Subscriber Discussion

Need Feedback On DW Spectrum For Project

Enrique Lopez
Mar 04, 2018
AVL Solutions

Hi,

I have a potential project that into the Tech Specs requires One hundred (100) 3MP Ip cameras and a DW SPECTRUM -128 CH with 48TBB

I saw the DW product line and seems really impressive but I do not have any reference regarding it's price/performance.

Based upon my experience Different servers with no more than 30 cameras should be more reliable that just one piece of hardware.

Because the customer request DW I would like to have your feedback in order to offer the most reliable solution to the customer.

Thanks

JH
John Honovich
Mar 04, 2018
IPVM

See our test results - Network Optix/Digital Watchdog VMS Tested.

For a mid-size solution (e.g., 100 cameras), it has good price /performance (Exacq is a comparable for there). For a small / simple solution, e.g., 8 cameras, Chinese NVRs are often chosen for their dirt cheap price. For very large solutions, Genetec and Milestone are more common.

(2)
PK
Patrick Kelly
Mar 05, 2018

DISCLAIMER: I WORK FOR DW

Good morning Enrique

I am available to answer any questions you have on DW Spectrum and the DW product line. I can be reached via cell at 813-545-9549. 

Thanks

Patrick 

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions