Subscriber Discussion

Honeywell DVM 500 - Any Opinions?

FB
Fabien Basile
Oct 12, 2014

Hi,

I just started a new job and i have to work on vms, never experience before called : dvm 500

Did someone experience this vms before ? ( dvm 500 from honeywell bulding system)

thx you !

Fabien

(4)
RG
Robert Gonzales
Oct 14, 2014
IPVMU Certified

Fabien, thanks for your informative post on the Honeywell DVM 500. Currently we have not looked into this video management system. Our IT team is currently expolring the use of the IPConfigure Enterprise Surveillance Manager and the MARCH Networks Command Enterprise for our use in centralizing the number of IP surveillance cameras that are being deployed at our facilities. The IPConfigure web site can be found from the following hyperlink: www.ipconfigure.com/products/esm/index.html and the MARCH technologies can be found at: www.marchnetworks.com/products/vms/command-enterprise.aspx unfortunately for us we are what I would consider to be stovepiped and must work with SME's from different departments and groups to get a system up and running. I will pass on the information regarding the Honeywell DVM to them and ask for their thoughts on this system.

Currently I'm a bit skeptical that we are exploring the best system for our use and centraization of our IP video surveillance cameras.

I would like to hear what others are useing and if anyone has had any experience with IPConfigure or MARCH Enterprise Solutions.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions