Does Anyone Know What This Camera Looking Device Is? It Says "Wave Bridge" On It

Does anyone know what device this is? It look like a camera, it says wave bridge on it and it is aimed from an office at a hospital.


Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

** ******* ******?

** *****, *** ** ********** ** *** ****. **** **** here: