Subscriber Discussion

Does Anyone Know Of Lenel Onguard End Users Group?

Ross Vander Klok
May 23, 2017
IPVMU Certified

I am looking to see if there are any active Lenel user groups out there?  I see there is a higher education only group and a LinkedIn group, but wondering if there are any others that might be out there.  

Any thought of allowing open access end user groups based at/on IPVM?  Right now the whole site is kind of like a big end user group, but it would be nice to just click on a single link that ONLY discusses, AXIS, Lenel, Hikvision, etc.  

(1)
(1)
(1)
Brian Rhodes
May 23, 2017
IPVMU Certified

I will ask Lenel to see what they say re: 'user's group' and report back here.

Ross Vander Klok
May 23, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Cool, thanks Brian.  If they mention their own site about submitting ideas  https://ideas.lenel.com/ Laugh and show them this picture.  Or mention that the top idea is from 8 years ago.  Basically the site is worthless.

(3)
(3)
Tony Darland
May 23, 2017
IPVMU Certified

So cynical. You failed to mention they’ve had three ideas posted in the last thirty days.

(1)
(2)
KM
Kim Mentzer
Apr 10, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Now you did it! The site is "Unavailable". *sigh*

(1)
(1)
KM
Kim Mentzer
May 30, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Ever get an answer, Brian?

Would IPVM consider hosting the forum for questions/here's what worked for me?

(1)
Brian Rhodes
May 30, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Lenel, nor their PR delegates, did not respond!  (I'm not terribly surprised at that.)

We've deliberately structured the forums to not be fragmented into sub-forums, but if you want to post a specific Lenel question or tip in the general discussion forum, we can flag it or tag it to make it easy to find.

(1)
KM
Kim Mentzer
May 30, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Thanks for replying :-)

U
Undisclosed #1
Apr 10, 2018

Oh Gee Lenel, the only palindrome software in the access control world.

(2)
Daniel S-T
Apr 11, 2018

You've blown my mind. How did I not notice that before, haha

SD
Shannon Davis
May 30, 2018
IPVMU Certified

I do know in Kansas City they have an end users group that meets a few times a year. Not necessarily sponsored by Lenel but I do know Lenel will attend the meetings. I would assume these happen in other cities as well.

(1)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions