Some thoughts to consider...
- Should Manufacturers sell directly to the end user to reduce the overall costs?
- Should Engineers work directly for the Manufacturers as the design build teams?
- To the Security Integrator, do you think you will be reduced to Security Installation only? No more Provide and Install, just Install.
- Will CDC change building codes? If so you might want to invest into a door company. Automatic doors, Sliding doors will be in high demand. Perhaps a new CDC compliant business entrances will to be drafted up into new codes.
- Considering all the media, pandemic statistics and public focus on the state of the world, is this our first digital war? Think about that for a minute.
- Have you paused any subcontract security projects where you can use your own employees instead?
How has your business model changed? What are some things you are considering? Do you think one day everything will just be as it was? Don't delete this post, just to spin it out into your own.