As comparison between CMOS and CCD sensors as below:
- Read all the pixels of the image on one time then transfer the data to digital all together on one time.
- Requiring less power (Saves more battery power)
- Size of image is too much big.
-The resolution of the image is more clear
- Read the pixels of the image one by one then transfer each pixel to digital alone.
- requiring more power ( Battery dead faster)
- Size of the image is small.
- Usually uses in Analogue camera
- The resolution of the image is less clear
My question is why CMOS sensor is usually using in IP network camera and all we knows that the resolution of the IP cameras is better than analogue cameras? While in the comparison above we observed that CCD sensor has more clear in the image than the cameras that carries CMOS sensor.
Please clarify briefly?