Can You Identify This Twisted-Pair To Ethernet Converter?

I need to identify the manufacturer and model of this converter. The cabling on the back of this rack is so precarious that I'm afraid to remove the unit to look on the back.

Can anyone help?

They look like Avigilon encoders, are they definitely EOC converters?

Like this:

Undisclosed 1,

Thank you very much. You are correct; this is an encoder. Having the unit installed backwards in the rack confused me. I found the twisted-pair to coax converters buried elsewhere in the rack, and these are connected to the encoders using a short length of coax.

Thanks again.