Subscriber Discussion

Boutique Dummy Cameras - Made From 100% Modified Real Cameras!

RW
Rukmini Wilson
Apr 23, 2014

I hear ya, I hear ya, dummies are stupid. But maybe that's just because you haven't been exposed to a top-line dummy like this one before. Look at that quality mounting hardware, dual cable, working LED, and standard 'if you can see it - it can see you FOV'. You say even a slammer knows to put the cable thru the conduit, but did you know that dummies are actually more believable with a nice 'snip loop' showing? Try telling your customer you left the cable on the outside just so people wouldn't think it was a dummy!

How much? M.S.R.P. $89.99 on sale for $59.99.

When placed outside your home or business, even the most sophisticated criminals will think the premises are guarded by a high-tech surveillance system and go in search of an easier target. In fact, this is an actual surveillance camera in outdoor housing that has been modified into a "dummy" or fake security camera.

Serious question, could it ever be worth it to buy quality dummies? I know everyone already uses retired real cameras as dummies, but that ends up looking like a hodgepodge of models and ages and technologies, not quite as impressive....

JH
John Honovich
Apr 23, 2014
IPVM

This is truly an enterprise level dummy camera, no wonder it's from a market leader like Milestone ..... Safety.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions