Bosch IP Starlight 8000i - Firmware Clarity

Hello everyone, hoping someone can answer a question or prove I'm not going crazy.

I have to update firmware on all cameras at a site I'm currently performing PM work on. I have a few Flexidome IP Starlight 8000i cameras that, when I check the update server through the camera, the system says that there are updates available. Example below:

I download the ~200 MB file, the camera appears to take the firmware and update, but after restarting, the camera says I still have the same firmware version installed and nothing appears to have changed.

I fact checked myself after seeing this and found that apparently, there is no "actual" update for this camera. Image below:

Is it okay for me to assume that the camera is at the most recent firmware version? Or am I missing something? Usually, in past experience, once I had a Bosch camera firmware up to date, the check wouldn't pull any results.

Thanks for any and all help!

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

** ***** ***** *** feedback *** **** ****** if / **** ** received.

********* ** ******** ******** *****, *.**.**** ** *** latest ******* ********* *** the ****.* ********, ***** the ***** ** **** of.

*** ** ***** *** there's ** ****** ********* is ******* ********...

*** ********'* ******* ****** contains * **** ** the ******* **** *** suggest **** ** *****.

*******, *.**.**** ** * "combined" ******** *** ******** generations ** ***** ******* (aka ****** ******* ******** (CPP), ***** *** ***** size ** *** ****:

Bosch Security Systems - Release Letter

*** ****** **** ******** that *** *.**.**** ******** package **** ****** ********* devices ** *.**.**** ** 7.10.0076:

Bosch Security Systems - Release Letter