Member Discussion

Body Camera Recommendations?

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fine day!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for recommendations on body cameras that we can outfit our security guards with at a private school. We have 3 guards on rotation, and we would like to outfit them with cameras.

I did a quick google search online, and found the following:

I've also checked IPVM, and I noticed a few older articles that mention body cameras, along with news that Axis is coming out with the W100, but I wanted to ask this knowledgeable base their thoughts.

Realistically, my budget is ~$700 per unit (that includes the camera, and whatever else might come with it, like an NVR or software that makes it easy to review and export footage), battery life of about 8 to 9 hours, is rugged and has solid image quality that can do both day and nighttime.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated, and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

*'* ****** *** * response ***** ** *** weekend.

** '**** *********' ******, or ***** ********* **** for *******/******* ***** *** fact?

**** ********* ** *** needed, *** * **** if ********* *** ***** the ~$*** "***".

***** ** *** **** several ****** ***********, *'** seen*** **** * **** system ******* **** ~$*** - $*** ****, ******** ***** ********* is * ********* ******* cost *** ************* ********/******* video.

**** ** **** ******* VMS? ** *** **** Avigilon ****************** ***** ** ** ACC ******** *** ** view **** ******* *** save ******* ** *** server ** **** ** the ****** ******.